Osteopath, Naturopath & Sports Therapist
Masters In Osteopathy, Diploma in Naturopathy, Diploma in Sports Therapy & Personal Training, Certificate in Medical Acupuncture, Gray Institute Certificate of Applied Functional Science, Stott, Advanced Mat Pilates Instructor, Phase 3 Cardiac Rehab Instructor, GOSC Registered Osteopath, Pitchside Sports First Aider
Language: English and Spanish
Ricky can treat:
- Acute and Chronic Low Back Pain
- Joint Pain – Including Neck, Shoulder, Knee, Ankle, Sacroiliac & TMJ (Jaw)
- Muscle, Ligament and Tendon Strains
- Sports Injuries (with a particular interest in martial arts and contact sports)
- Sport Specific Strength & Conditioning
- Chronic Stress & Sleep Problems
- Metabolic Conditions such as Type 2 Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, and Excess Weight Gain
- Post Injury muscle and strength loss.
Ricky graduated from the British College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2015, with a Masters in Osteopathy & Diploma in Naturopathy. Prior to this, he worked as a Sports Therapist and Personal Trainer in Central London for over 10 years. During this experience Ricky worked as a Phase 3 Cardiac Rehab Therapist, and a Sports Therapist within Profes-sional Rugby & Boxing.
Ricky became an Osteopath and Naturopath to help people overcome lifestyle-related pain and disease. In 2016, he established a successful community ‘Lifestyle Medicine’ programme in the UK Channel Islands, which achieved significant results including reversal of type 2 diabetes, depression, and chronic pain. In addition, he developed an evidence-based chronic low back pain programme, which was successfully rolled out across numerous primary care clinics.
Since leaving the Channel Islands, Ricky has practiced in Qatar and most recently, back in the UK, as an Osteopath and Health Coach on Marvel and Disney productions.
Ricky has a personal passion for biohacking and health optimisation, which he uses to both empower and inspire his patients. He uses a diverse range of treatment modalities to help his patients go beyond recovery and surpass previous levels of health and vitality.