By helping patients maintaining and improving their functional abilities to become physically and mentally more active we aim to maximize their independence and optimize quality of life.
Providing the brain with appropriate stimuli through intensive and personalized training, lost functions can be relearned and gains in strength, endurance, balance and skill can be achieved.
Based on an initial assessment, the patients’ individual goals and their social environment, a personalized treatment plan that is adapted and reassessed throughout the whole rehabilitation process is created.
Who Can Benefit?
Adolescents, adults and elderly with neurological impairment caused by:
– Traumatic brain injury
– Cerebral hemorrhage
– Spinal cord injury
– Other neurological diseases
What Does It Include?
– Task-oriented exercise and training of everyday actions
– Gait rehabilitation
– Coordination and balance training
– Functional strength and cardiorespiratory training
– Electrical Stimulation
– Neuro Stimulation
– Preventing secondary musculoskeletal and cardiovascular adaptions
– Dizziness treatment
– Wheelchair assessment and training