Pregnancy is a very special time for women. It is also a time where the many changes within a woman’s body can sometimes result in lower back pain, or general instability in the joints. The best solution to overcome these musculoskeletal problems is to exercise. Ante/Postnatal Care exercises are designed for the pregnant woman’s body, and are absolutely safe if performed correctly. At the Osteopathic Health Centre, under the guidance of our professional team of female osteopaths and physical therapists, a pregnant woman can maintain her strength and cardiovascular fitness right through her pregnancy and after.
Are you expecting and looking for a pregnancy massage in Dubai?
While a massage is a great choice to reduce discomfort during pregnancy, it should only be done by a licensed therapist. Our massage therapists understand how to properly support the growing child, while giving the mother some relief from the pain she is feeling. It is a delicate process but one that mothers-to-be will find incredible with reduction in cramps and fatigue. You will even experience additional benefits such as:
• reduction in tension based headaches that result from pain in the neck, back and shoulders;
• improved blood flow to the fetus, allowing for more nutrient-rich oxygen to reach it, resulting in better development of the baby and fewer complications;
• increased serotonin levels as the body becomes relaxed, creating a positive experience for both the mother and her unborn child;
• reduced pressure and pain in the pelvic and rectal areas; and
• reduced risks and complications often associated with pregnancy (gestational diabetes, anxiety, depression, nausea, cramping, swelling etc.).
With this specialised massage, you will have a chance to focus on the joy and excitement of raising your new born child. To learn more about our pregnancy massage in Dubai, mothers-to-be can book a consultation with our massage therapists.
You can book a session for ante/postnatal care with: