October 21, 2018
• INJURIES ARE NOT ACCIDENTS
• Injuries are often understandable, predictable, and preventable
• Specific injuries share similar characteristics of person, place and time
• By understanding injuries, and how the human body functions, interventions can be developed and implemented
• In injury prevention, secondary prevention is one of the most important challenges
At the Osteopathic Health Centre, physiotherapist Joseph Maynard specialises in injury management and prevention. Coming from a very sporting and active background himself, he understands the demands of sports and is aware of the improvements available in sporting and athletic performance, if the risk of injuries can be reduced.
In this FREE workshop, Joseph will highlight the leading causes of injuries and how best to limit risk, finishing with a Q&A to discuss anything related to sports injuries.
To register, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/workshop-injury-prevention-is-there-a-need-to-pre-hab-tickets-51501156345?aff=efbevent&fbclid=IwAR0mX10W1rKkldH81NcHngU7PR5_58KPne5PDM23Ybxt73HUsAJqHBhizAQ