Dr. Priyanka Sainani
DR. PRIYANKA SAINANI
Doctor of CAM, Homeopathy BHMS, PGDPHN, CSD Certified Nutrition Coach
Language: English, Hindi, Urdu & Bengali
Dr. Priyanka can treat:
- Child health– infant colic and reflux, Growth concerns, cradle cap to name a few
- Chronic upper respiratory complaints like recurrent tonsillitis, rhinitis, sinusitis Allergic asthma, bronchitis/ cough
- Skin complaints- eczema, acne, seborrheic dermatitis, recurrent corns
- Metabolic cases
- Gut and digestive health concerns
- Women’s health cases like PCOD, Menstrual complaints
- Chronic headaches and migraines
- General concerns – chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, anaemia, generalised somatic complaints, Anxiety induced insomnia, restlessness.
Dr Priyanka Sainani has over 12 years of experience as a Homeopathic Doctor in India and the UAE.
She hails from a respected family of homeopathic doctors, with 3 generations of homeopathic practice in her family.
She graduated in 2008 with Bachelors in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Pune (India). She qualified as a Public Health Nutritionist, with a postgraduate degree from Public Health Foundation of India, New Delhi.
She also has a Canadian-board accredited certification in Nutrition and Sports’ Nutrition, and has completed several advance level professional development courses accredited by the Association of Nutritionists, UK and Certificate in Evidence based Nutrition sciences from the Harvard T H Chan School of Public Health. With this holistic approach she has successfully treated series of chronic cases
She is a certified Nutrition coach and has extensive experience in Dubai helping patients improve health by following wellbeing programs based on internationally approved nutritional guidelines.
Priyanka has learnt Functional Nutrition and is currently preparing for her Board Certification as a practitioner.
She strongly believes that certain patients; for example- children, pregnant/breastfeeding mothers, patients with poor immune system, or cancer patients can benefit the most from holistic alternative care of Homeopathy & functional nutrition for the treatment of their complaints. This gentle mode of treatment not only reduces the intensity of symptoms but also helps to improve the quality of life within a safe environment.
Priyanka is passionate about sustainable community health, she engages with organisations to help them establish the pillars of wellbeing for employee health. With this brewing passion, she co-founded Hygge that digitally supports organisations towards health.